Saturday 21 December 2013

Frustration with size 5 feet



    Hi my name is Adina Berkal and I love shoes beyond belief.  Over the years I have been collecting all different types of shoes from casual, funky, to classy.  The only problem is I have small feet size 5 and narrow to be specific.  If you are reading this and you have small feet size 5 and under, trust me I feel your pain!! I hope this blog will give you hope that we can make a difference in the world of petite feet.
  My ultimate goal is to create an online shoe store for sizes 5 and under.  I live in Toronto Canada and there are barely any size 5's and under when you go shopping in retail stores.  I am planning to create a site with affordable stylish petite shoes for women who appreciate a fine shoe .  Unfortunately the smaller shoe styles for us women are usually either children styles or granny styles. Well no more, I promise I will search the world to find the best stylish shoes for our pretty unique cinderella feet.
  True story:
I was at the bay 1 day shoe sale a few weeks ago. I literally spent about 3 hours there.  I was feeling so discouraged every time I picked up a beautiful shoe I looked at the back to see what size it was and all I saw was size 6 as the smallest.  While driving home emptyhanded, a lightbulb went off about "What I can do to help small feet ladies like myself". 
  Here are some retail stores that offer size 5's although they are limited.  Most are from the states and other countries .  Here they are:


  http://www.victoriassecret.com/shoes/pumps-and-heels
http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/womens-shoes?dept=8000001&origin=topnav
http://www.muskatbrown.com/shoes/

   
I hope you enjoyed today's blog. I will be doing extensive research since I have a 2 week holiday.  I work as a grade 1 teacher and I definitely do not want to wear the same shoes as my lil munchkin students.

          xoxo - Ms. Petite Feet

 **PRESENTING THE SHOE OF THE WEEK**




thttp://shop.nordstrom.com/S/ivanka-trump-indico-pump/3197969?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=1560&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_4_B

Why this shoe wins the shoe of the week:
  With NYE around the corner this shoe by Ivanka trump is stylish, classy and comfortable.  It comes in small sizes and the comfort level is still there.  It comes in many colours and styles I personally love the leopard ones.  If you plan on dancing the night away I suggest getting these shoes to match your new year's dress.   Look out for my shoe of the week next week! Have a wonderful weekend :) xoxo Ms. Petite Feet




No comments:

Post a Comment